My site
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: julietthestar  
Forum » Entertainment & Help » Common Roleplaying » Children of the Eclipse (This failed on my other site lets see if it succeeds here)
Children of the Eclipse
GeodeDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 5:05:53 PM | Message # 1
Giant Goldfish
Group: Moderators
Awards: 0
16 years ago a very rare thing happened; there was a total solar and total lunar eclipse each within 24 hours. 16 years ago three kids were born with the power to change the world, for the worse or for the better. These kids are the child of the lunar eclipse, solar eclipse and the one in between. The child of the Lunar eclipse was born under the red moon. The child of the Solar eclipse was born under the total solar eclipse. The child in between was born that split second that the eclipses used to realign. Now as the second time this phenomenon happens in this century is approaching on December 21st but it’s no coincidence, it is the day these three kids gain immense power. Some want to use this power to protect the world, some want to use this power to destroy it. There are four groups. Three are the supposed good guys. Lunatic is the first organization they exist to protect the Lunar Child at all costs. The second is Solarian, This organization exists to protect the Solar Child. Then there is organization 14, they exist to protect the in-between child. The one group that wants to control them all is called the Black Blood Alliance, they want to rule the world or destroy it. The Black Blood alliance made weapons to kill the Eclipse children too. They made three swords called Masamune, Eight Wonder, and The Exorcism Blade each of these blades contain a deadly substance that can hurt the eclipse children only. They made three sets of Daggers The Twin Muramasa, The Infinity Twins, and The Dual Sapphires. Finally, they made three straight Razors{These are like pocket knives} The ExMortis, The Thunder Edge and The Obsidian knife.

Char Sheet:
Name:
What you are{Lunatic, Solarian, Organization 14 member, Black Blood Alliance, or Child of the Eclipse{Only three allowed and I have the Solar oneXD}:
Age{automatically 15 if a Eclipse Child}:
Sex:
Bio:
Theme:
---------------------------------------------------------------
Rules
1: Romance is ok but stick to the plot
2: No {I have to be mature about this... hmm} Doing that thing that your parents do when you are asleep{My comedy fails here oh well XD}
3: Only Two more people can be an Eclipse Child
4: YES! The organizations have leaders only one per person though {Unless no more people sign up for it}
5: Have fun.
6: Sign up if you are reading this XD Nah you dont have to but please do pleaseeeee

julietthestarDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 1:41:16 AM | Message # 2
DIE-ner-Saur!
Group: Users
(I call the nred moon kid, ill sign up tomarro...if i remember....ill try)

GeodeDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 9:58:24 AM | Message # 3
Giant Goldfish
Dont worry Ill remind ya :P XD Ill fill out my char sheet when someone signs up

julietthestarDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 11:09:04 AM | Message # 4
DIE-ner-Saur!
(on another website,we say fades to black for rule number 2)
Char Sheet:
Name: Luna
What you are: red moon child

Age{automatically 15 if a Eclipse Child}: then 15!
Sex: female! song
Bio: im not really good with these...well i guess...she was shunned in school for being the "you know what" she just wishes this whole thing was over
Theme: ???

GeodeDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 11:11:46 AM | Message # 5
Giant Goldfish
Ok XD And Lol All my other sites it either goes too far or i cut in with this {SCENETRANSITION} But usually when they got to that point the plot was completely nonexistent so thats why theres rule one and two XD

MannDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 11:16:52 AM | Message # 6
Bigger DinerSaur
Group: God-Admin
Awards: 1
you know you love \being a part of when it goes to far geode

Jumping feet first into hell isn't you job. Making sure it's crowded when you get there is.~ Halo Reach Silver Visor

GeodeDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 11:24:42 AM | Message # 7
Giant Goldfish
Lol I will admit i was the cause half the time but I am still alot better at not doing that than Anthony was XD And none of my chars have done that since Blood Reign XD Im going on a clean streak here Mann XD

MannDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 11:28:17 AM | Message # 8
Bigger DinerSaur
Char Sheet:
Name:
What you are Child of the Eclipse{i want the middle one}:
Age{automatically 15 if a Eclipse Child}: 15?
Sex: male
Bio: i have no clue
Theme: was ist das?

[[good to hear XD]]

Jumping feet first into hell isn't you job. Making sure it's crowded when you get there is.~ Halo Reach Silver Visor

GeodeDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 11:34:45 AM | Message # 9
Giant Goldfish
Name:Geode
What you are{Lunatic, Solarian, Organization 14 member, Black Blood Alliance, or Child of the Eclipse{Only three allowed and I have the Solar oneXD}:Child of the Eclipse
Age{automatically 15 if a Eclipse Child}:15
Sex:Male
Bio: {Blah im not that good with these unless i have a day xD} His mother and Father are part of the BBA and he serves the bba
Theme OH NO I FORGOT TO ADD SONG! This is Theme SONG mai bad I feel like a baka : Lights out by Breaking Benjamin

julietthestarDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 11:37:39 AM | Message # 10
DIE-ner-Saur!
(mine doesn't have a theme song aaa )

MannDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 11:42:13 AM | Message # 11
Bigger DinerSaur
[[haha, i like these smilies]]
drink shy salute2 salute salute1

julietthestarDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 11:44:38 AM | Message # 12
DIE-ner-Saur!
(I LOVE EM!!! KEEP EM'!!)

MannDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 11:46:42 AM | Message # 13
Bigger DinerSaur
[these aer the best ones so far!

julietthestarDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 11:54:46 AM | Message # 14
DIE-ner-Saur!
(yup!)

GeodeDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 12:00:27 PM | Message # 15
Giant Goldfish
Love the Smilies Alright i will start this when some one takes Leadership of hte BBA XD

Forum » Entertainment & Help » Common Roleplaying » Children of the Eclipse (This failed on my other site lets see if it succeeds here)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Free website builderuCoz