My site
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: julietthestar  
Forum » Entertainment & Help » Common Roleplaying » Children of the Eclipse (This failed on my other site lets see if it succeeds here)
Children of the Eclipse
MannDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 12:01:05 PM | Message # 16
Bigger DinerSaur
Group: God-Admin
Awards: 1
[im bored paartying now,
juliet, this is my last day in corona, btw]]

Jumping feet first into hell isn't you job. Making sure it's crowded when you get there is.~ Halo Reach Silver Visor

julietthestarDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 12:06:00 PM | Message # 17
DIE-ner-Saur!
Group: Users
Awards: 0
(aww wacko )
luna looks at her birthday ca-no pie!, smiling "thanks mom, banana creme...MY FAVORATE!" she hugs her mom and makes a silent wish 'i wish that my life had more...ADVENTURE!' she blows out the candles and her mom and dad claps, reminding her even her aunt didn't want to come to her birthday, her eyes felt heavy and wet, knowing that she was about to cry, she forced the tears back. Luna picks up a plate and waits for her mom to put a slice onto it.

GeodeDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 12:10:47 PM | Message # 18
Giant Goldfish
Group: Moderators
Geode sat back holding the dagger his parents gave to him for his birthday, he sighed, his parents were always so... invisalbe lately they had said they were preparing for something huge but he didnt know what. Getting up he went to walk out of his room only to disappear and appear in a completely different place "What the hell?" he said to himself "How did i get here?" Looking around for an answer he found a sleeping man and woke him up "Who are you where am i?"
The man jumped up "I might ask you the same question" he pressed a button behind him. Alarms sounded, people poured into teh room and knocked Geode out.

THere was a knock on Lunas door

soulDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 12:37:39 PM | Message # 19
Goldfish
Name:Areo
What you are{Lunatic, Solarian, Organization 14 member, Black Blood Alliance, or Child of the Eclipse{Only three allowed and I have the Solar oneXD}:middle child
Age{automatically 15 if a Eclipse Child}: 15
Sex: male
Bio: later
Theme:rain-bb

GeodeDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 12:41:51 PM | Message # 20
Giant Goldfish
Er Sorry Soul Mann took the Middle Child XD

soulDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 12:44:41 PM | Message # 21
Goldfish
(i asked mann on chat box he said i could be the middle child)

GeodeDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 12:52:40 PM | Message # 22
Giant Goldfish
Alright you can start}

julietthestarDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 12:53:28 PM | Message # 23
DIE-ner-Saur!
Luna heard her mom scurry to the door, opening it "hello, who are you?" she asks a gruff looking man standing in the doorway Luna ignores it and stars to open one of her two presents "a knife?" she asks herself, then her dad "a knife?" "to protect yourself, plus your always saying you want a sword so" he never got to finish his sentence, the man burst in! Luna grabs her other present for some odd reason and runs up stairs into her room, she crawls under the bed, scared.

soulDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 1:00:20 PM | Message # 24
Goldfish
Areo looked at a small cupcake with a candle

areo opened his one gift it was a knife he hugged hi mom and sat on his bed playing with the knife

Message edited by soul - Saturday, 2010-11-27, 1:00:38 PM

GeodeDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 1:10:38 PM | Message # 25
Giant Goldfish
"We need to get your daughter out of here quick, shes in danger" The man went in the house as shadows advanced on the lawn.

Four men were standing outside Areos house

soulDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 1:12:26 PM | Message # 26
Goldfish
areo tossed the knife in the air and dropped it as he went to pick it up he noticed outside his window there were four men standing there he watched them for minutes

GeodeDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 1:15:07 PM | Message # 27
Giant Goldfish
They kicked down teh door adn entered the house holding out guns "Get the boy" the leader of the group said

soulDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 1:16:59 PM | Message # 28
Goldfish
areo jumped up grabbing his knife
what do you want with me

julietthestarDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 1:18:40 PM | Message # 29
DIE-ner-Saur!
Luna's dad asked him "how do we know your telling the truth...oh" he said looking at the shadows "LUNA ITS FINE COME DOWNSTAIRS!!" Luna carefully walks downstairs and looks at the big man, she sticks her tongue out at him "what do you want?" Luna's mom sniffed as she handed her a small backpack "i knew this day would come, i just wish it hadn't come so quickly!" Luna looks at her mom and dad's sad faces "whats going on?" she asks as she takes the backpack, putting her knife inside the backpack, filled with other stuff, she hugs her unopened present, scared

GeodeDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 1:18:54 PM | Message # 30
Giant Goldfish
"We have to protect you" The one man said "Come with us"

Forum » Entertainment & Help » Common Roleplaying » Children of the Eclipse (This failed on my other site lets see if it succeeds here)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Free website builderuCoz