My site
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: julietthestar  
Forum » Entertainment & Help » Common Roleplaying » cold blooded (ahhh ish open :D)
cold blooded
julietthestarDate: Sunday, 2010-11-14, 10:02:41 AM | Message # 1
DIE-ner-Saur!
Group: Users
Awards: 0
This is set in the future, a nuclear war made all cold blooded animals grow, both in size, and mind, you would think there are Frogs, Toads, Fish, Crocodiles, Lizards, Snakes, Insects, Spiders, and Scorpions, but the fish, frogs, toads, and crocodiles, snakes, are all gone, nobody knows what happened to them. That just leaves the lizards, spiders, insects, and scorpions. The lizards have joined with the humans, showing themselves friendly, the spiders, they ignore everyone and everything else (unless their hungry), they only care about themselves, other spiders, and food, the insects (which their numbers have greatly decreased) are still dumb and annoying, but its rare to see one. The scorpions are now challenging the humans and the lizards in war, and the scorpions are very dangerous, some even have human companions! Most of the larger humans (adults) are gone, killed because they can't fit in most of the places the smaller kids can, all who are left are smaller children, kids and teenagers, younger than 20, you are one of the lonely child solders, or one of the large lizards, so smart they can speak English, or a scorpion, who can also speak English, the world is in ruins and everyone is in danger.

here is what our world currently looks like (NOT BY ME!) http://www.iscribble.net/gallery/drawing13668-Cold-Comfort.html

RULES~ cool
- no baby-making, just say fades to black, or something like that
- for every human there HAS to be a lizard
-a side effect of the radioactiveness is, nobody is hungry anymore (exept for the spiders, main food= insects, treats= humans and lizards)
- Only the king of the scorpions is blue!
- there is no king lizard or nothing like that only king scorpion!
- cussing= please have little or none!
- No flagging
- No advertising
- drama is ok, but please dont go over board
- if you read every single one of the rules put "why would I?"
- you can be any kind of lizard, examples, gecko, legless lizard, frilled lizard, horned, snake lizard, Jesus lizard, chameleon, bearded dragon, komoto dragon, Gila monster...

FORMS~ smile

HuMaN!~
Name:
Bf/Gf:
Looks:
Lizard or scorpion:
Weapons of choice?: (two at most for now, you can add more later)
Extra?:
Did you read the rules?:

LiZaRd!~
Name:
Bf/Gf:
Looks:
Human: (if one)
Weapons of choice?: (two at most for now, you can add more later, just to let you know, they DON"T have aposamble thumbs)
Extra?:
Did you read the rules?:

ScOrPiOnS!~
Name:
Bf/Gf:
Looks:
Human: (if one)
Weapons of choice?: (two at most for now, you can add more later, just to let you know, they DON"T have aposamble thumbs)
Extra?:
Did you read the rules?:

KiNg ScOrPiOn!~
(only ONE person can be him/her [re-post and fill in the info needed if you want to be him/her])
Name: (choose one)
Crush: (choose one)
Bf/Gf: (choose one)
Looks: [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_SqhhJb_P3Kk/Say9caLFN2I/AAAAAAAAFis/_LHXbeg5lgI/s400/blue+scorpion.jpg[/img]
Human: (the human in charge of the scorpions[crazy huh?])
Weapons of choice?: my pincers, and my stinger (and any others u want to add[keep in mind s/he has NO APPOSIBLE THUMBS!!)
Extra?: I AM THE KING OF THE SCORPIONS! my partner (the human) will rule by my side and kill off those horrible lizards
Did you read the rules?:

MEMBERS~ wink

HuMaNs!~
-Star (gumchewer101)
-Kai (Kaip122)

LiZaRdS!~
-Max (gumchewer101)

ScOrPiOnS!~
-Syber (Atlantis-Carnival)

DELETED MEMBERS! (that means you cannot rp here EVAH AGAIN! cuz you broke the rules!) angry
YAY! nobody! lets keep it that way! happy

MannDate: Sunday, 2010-11-14, 10:14:03 AM | Message # 2
Bigger DinerSaur
Group: God-Admin
Awards: 1
Andrew wishes to join

Jumping feet first into hell isn't you job. Making sure it's crowded when you get there is.~ Halo Reach Silver Visor

julietthestarDate: Sunday, 2010-11-14, 4:25:09 PM | Message # 3
DIE-ner-Saur!
HuMaN!~
Name: Star
Crush: nobody
Bf/Gf: noone
Looks:
Lizard or scorpion: lizard
Weapons of choice?: a Gatling gun and a Katina
Extra?: nope
Did you read the rules?: i made em'

LiZaRd!~
Name: Max
Crush: none
Bf/Gf: nope
Looks:
Human: Star
Weapons of choice?: my armor and my bite >=3
Extra?: nothing
Did you read the rules?: i made em

Message edited by julietthestar - Sunday, 2010-11-14, 4:41:23 PM

MannDate: Sunday, 2010-11-14, 5:07:45 PM | Message # 4
Bigger DinerSaur
ScOrPiOnS!~
Name: Syber [pronouncedd- Cyber]
Crush: none
Bf/Gf: none
kind of lizard: what?
Looks: [img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR4OhLb6AaH-ufEDwC4lO2wtJi3JnDaEJVlovXg7EokPqRlv2k[/img]
Human:?
Weapons of choice?: hmmmm, can i make this as i go?
Extra?:
Did you read the rules? why would I?

Jumping feet first into hell isn't you job. Making sure it's crowded when you get there is.~ Halo Reach Silver Visor

julietthestarDate: Sunday, 2010-11-14, 5:25:10 PM | Message # 5
DIE-ner-Saur!
(Atlantis-Carnival u r accepted, sorry bout the kind of lizard thing, i got cunfuzzled....and Weapons of choice-yes basque )

MannDate: Sunday, 2010-11-14, 5:26:31 PM | Message # 6
Bigger DinerSaur
yip yip, ooh and julie, you will be this forums moderatoe mmkay?

julietthestarDate: Sunday, 2010-11-14, 5:36:17 PM | Message # 7
DIE-ner-Saur!
(ok smile )

MannDate: Sunday, 2010-11-14, 5:38:38 PM | Message # 8
Bigger DinerSaur
whistle
so shall we get this show on teh road?

julietthestarDate: Sunday, 2010-11-14, 6:19:34 PM | Message # 9
DIE-ner-Saur!
(yesh)

MannDate: Sunday, 2010-11-14, 6:22:02 PM | Message # 10
Bigger DinerSaur
[[your the creator, you start the rping

julietthestarDate: Sunday, 2010-11-14, 6:26:40 PM | Message # 11
DIE-ner-Saur!
Star sits on max's back as they sleep in a small hole in a rock hill (small hole, not cave)

Message edited by julietthestar - Sunday, 2010-11-14, 6:33:38 PM

MannDate: Sunday, 2010-11-14, 6:40:15 PM | Message # 12
Bigger DinerSaur
Syber scuttled across the desert as the moon somewhat glistened on his shell, he looked around with his beady black eyes, 'a bit quiet' he thought to himself, he snapped his claws slowly in the sand, to him it felt a bit cold and refreshing, he was in search of his targets, he did not know who he was looking for, or where they were. he continued scuttleing untill he reached a war-torn village, peices of cloth fluttered around on the broken walls, a couple doors remained standing, but were ripped off at the hinges. He rested and let his legs slowly drop his abdomen to the ground, he was somewhat comforted and nearly fell asleep in the quiet

julietthestarDate: Sunday, 2010-11-14, 6:45:24 PM | Message # 13
DIE-ner-Saur!
Max shifts in his sleep and Star wakes up, not able to go back to sleep, she slips off of max and crawls to the entrance of the hole, pebbles bouncing off the walls and onto the floor, not making much sound

MannDate: Sunday, 2010-11-14, 6:48:05 PM | Message # 14
Bigger DinerSaur
Syber shook himself awake and jumped up, he started skuttling to what appeared to be a big rock, he figured, if his targets were still there, thats where they would hide, he went faster

julietthestarDate: Sunday, 2010-11-14, 6:51:00 PM | Message # 15
DIE-ner-Saur!
Star heard something sifting through the sand, thinking it was the wind she ignores it

Forum » Entertainment & Help » Common Roleplaying » cold blooded (ahhh ish open :D)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Free website builderuCoz