My site
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: julietthestar  
Forum » Entertainment & Help » Common Roleplaying » Lunar Academy (the [whats the word ooh yea!] genre that won the vote)
Lunar Academy
GeodeDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 6:38:43 PM | Message # 31
Giant Goldfish
Group: Moderators
Awards: 0
"Oh yeahhhhh I remember man I think i was one of the people to make fun of you. hm oh well" He smiled when she said she would he handed her part a nylon string "Tie it over there by the door i need to do something with it." he looked over at the two new people going in the school "Hey! You wanna help too?" he asked Stark and Haruhi

MannDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 6:42:41 PM | Message # 32
Bigger DinerSaur
Group: God-Admin
Awards: 1
Stark was mad at haruhi and stopped trying to calm himself down, he ignored geode

Haruhi stopped, out of breath panted, "with... what?"

Jumping feet first into hell isn't you job. Making sure it's crowded when you get there is.~ Halo Reach Silver Visor

GeodeDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 6:45:05 PM | Message # 33
Giant Goldfish
"A prank im setting up"

kira-kiraDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 6:46:52 PM | Message # 34
Giant Goldfish
Group: Users
she took the string with a grave look on her face, thinking her parents raised her better than to help with pranks. she noticed Stark and Haruhi. she'd known both of them for a while, but kept to herself. Haruhi was very open and kind, always thinking of others. but her brother, Stark, was very dark and closed off to everyone except his sister. she made eye-contact with Stark, but just for a second, as both of them looked away hastily.

MannDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 6:51:09 PM | Message # 35
Bigger DinerSaur
Haruhi smiled, "okay...?" she still panted

Stark walked up angry, he snatched his bags from haruhi, and walked off, fuming

Jumping feet first into hell isn't you job. Making sure it's crowded when you get there is.~ Halo Reach Silver Visor

GeodeDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 6:52:53 PM | Message # 36
Giant Goldfish
"It will be so perfect here help me set this part up" He set up a human sized box filled with Tar "Chack for imperfections in the plastic cover while i set up the cushion" He walked 20 feet away from it and set up a huge cushion

kira-kiraDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 6:53:44 PM | Message # 37
Giant Goldfish
Lumiere watched Stark as he stomp off. she never understood his temper. how could a sibling of sweet Haruhi be so short-tempered?

GeodeDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 6:55:03 PM | Message # 38
Giant Goldfish
"Hey Lumiere! You got that string tied?"

MannDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 6:58:32 PM | Message # 39
Bigger DinerSaur
Haruhi looked into the box of tar, she was pondering on what he would do with it

Stark when into the schools lobby where he got his rooms card key, he looked at it, it had a room number as if a hotel would, '2-B' it said, "a second floor room, he said to himself, great," he said sarcastically, he would have to share his room, one of the things not on his to do list

kira-kiraDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 7:00:15 PM | Message # 40
Giant Goldfish
oh great. she'd been deep in her thoughts and forgot all about the string. she hastily tied a knot. thinking to double knot it, but she didn't want any trouble with Geode. "yes", she said timidly.

GeodeDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 7:02:17 PM | Message # 41
Giant Goldfish
"THanks" Geode ssaid testing the string "Perfect" he looekd at her "Alright i think thats all i need posibly are you good wiht math?"

MannDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 7:04:15 PM | Message # 42
Bigger DinerSaur
Haruhi thought for a moment, "what kinsd of math?:"

kira-kiraDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 7:07:18 PM | Message # 43
Giant Goldfish
what does he mean, is she good at math? does he want to copy her notes now? oh god. why'd she agree to helping? she starts to fluster, her fingers turning translucient. should she answer honestly? what if he asks to copy her? she wouldn't know how to handle a situaton like that. she decides to answer honestly. "uh, i'd like to think so, yes."

GeodeDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 7:10:23 PM | Message # 44
Giant Goldfish
"Measurement" Geode said to Haruhi. He looked at Lumiere "Alright can you double check my measurements?" He gave her a peice of paper with an intricate design for what he was setting up it had everything on it

MannDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 7:13:14 PM | Message # 45
Bigger DinerSaur
Haruhi takes the paper from him and looked at it, she closed her eyes and gave it to Lumire, take it, im not THAT good," she said

Forum » Entertainment & Help » Common Roleplaying » Lunar Academy (the [whats the word ooh yea!] genre that won the vote)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Free website builderuCoz