My site
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: julietthestar  
Forum » Entertainment & Help » Common Roleplaying » Lunar Academy (the [whats the word ooh yea!] genre that won the vote)
Lunar Academy
kira-kiraDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 5:55:22 PM | Message # 16
Giant Goldfish
Group: Users
Awards: 0
ehh....

MannDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 5:56:38 PM | Message # 17
Bigger DinerSaur
Group: God-Admin
Awards: 1
Username: Atlantis-Carnival
Character Name: Haruhi
Race: werewolf
Powers: Speed, shape shifting and any attack using light
Other Information about you: She is very open to people

Username: Atlantis-Carnival
Character Name: Stark
Race: were wold
Powers: strength and dark attacks
Other Information about you: the polar opposite of his sister, haruhi, he does not open to people easilly, but his sister forces him to talk on a daily basis

Jumping feet first into hell isn't you job. Making sure it's crowded when you get there is.~ Halo Reach Silver Visor

MannDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 5:57:29 PM | Message # 18
Bigger DinerSaur
ooh, soorry, coming into the school

Jumping feet first into hell isn't you job. Making sure it's crowded when you get there is.~ Halo Reach Silver Visor

GeodeDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 6:01:38 PM | Message # 19
Giant Goldfish
Group: Moderators
Alright XD}

Geode walked along the side walk of the school thinking of if he should set up a prank on his first day.

kira-kiraDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 6:05:21 PM | Message # 20
Giant Goldfish
can i add info about myself? if so, i'm a girl who wears cat ears and a tail on a daily basis :3

kira-kiraDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 6:07:22 PM | Message # 21
Giant Goldfish
uhh,

Lumiere looked up at the school thoughtfully, hoping there's still time for escape

MannDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 6:11:32 PM | Message # 22
Bigger DinerSaur
Haruhi ran down the path into the school, a large duffle bag and a suit case at her arms,she completely missed that her brother, with the exact same luggage was half the block behind, "Come on you slow poke!" she yelled at him energetically, he just grumbled and went a tad faster, Haruhi sat on her suit case waiting for him as she admired the scenery, a couple of benches down the path, and trees scattered along the side, on the trees a bit of moss was growing, on the moss, a small yellow slug crawled along the moss, Haruhi noticed it and poked it with a small twig she had found on the grass, she stopped torturing the little yellow thing and turned around to see her brother, Stark trudging now ahead of her. she laughed a bit and ran to the path to grab her bags. when she had the bags she ran to Stark who looked at her with a face that seemed to ask, "Why do i have to go?" Haruhi ran up to the top of a hill and caught sight of the school, it was a bit olden style in the architecture, pillars covered a bit of it, the front of what seemed to be a library had stone swirls and a loin out front, to Haruhi it was beauty, to Stark it was a prison.

GeodeDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 6:11:56 PM | Message # 23
Giant Goldfish
Geode spotted Lumiere "Hey you, wanna help me set up a prank?"

kira-kiraDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 6:16:15 PM | Message # 24
Giant Goldfish
Lumiere remained silent. she'd known this boy in middle school. he was smart, but he used his knowledge for bad deeds. she wasn't very popular, so why is he asking her to help him? she stutters, "yo-you talking to me?"

GeodeDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 6:18:45 PM | Message # 25
Giant Goldfish
Geode nodded "Yup Im asking you, i dont need you to play a big part of it i just need a second person to help me with the set up" He rubbed the back of his head "Hey do i know you?"

kira-kiraDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 6:21:45 PM | Message # 26
Giant Goldfish
oh no. he recognized her. this is not good. what does she say? how is she supposed to react? " Um, i think we went to the same middle school. We had the same math class."

MannDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 6:23:11 PM | Message # 27
Bigger DinerSaur
Haruhi looked at Stark more, his pleading face was ignored by her as she pulled him, his bags and her bags, in her hands.Starks response was to try to pull away, saying, "w-wait why now," in a sad pleading voice, Haruhi laughed, "comeon, you dont want to be all alone at home do you?" she said not letting him pull her. Stark whimpered abit , "ill be alone here, at least at home ill have a game to play," he tried to sound convincing but fasiled on his sister who ignored it and pulled him to the doors of the main school building

GeodeDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 6:23:43 PM | Message # 28
Giant Goldfish
Geode nodded thoughtfully. "I thought i recognized you. What was your name again? In case you forgot mine Im geode" He then rubbed his chin "Wait which middle school i went to three. Nevermind it doesnt matter want to help or not?"

MannDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 6:32:27 PM | Message # 29
Bigger DinerSaur
Stark dug his feet into the ground forcing them to stop, Haruhi, looked at him, "why starzzzz" she said a bit whiny, "you'll have fun," Stark scoffed at her and replied, "are you sure? what if i dont meet anyone? what if im lonely here and everyone hates me," he said a tone of anger in his voice. Haruhi looked at him she looked at him, and hugged his arm, "is that what this is about? your a big baby," she said, knowing it will make him even angryer she grabbed their bags and ran

kira-kiraDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 6:32:30 PM | Message # 30
Giant Goldfish
" it's Lumiere. i was the girl w/ the stupid cat ears, remember?" oh, god. he wanted her help. what if she gets caught helping him? she was a straight-a student, never missed a day at school, and never did anything that would go on her permanent record. but if she turns him down, he might get mad at her. she'd heard he'd been expelled many times. what if he spreads a rumor about her or something? he's pretty popular. everyone would believe what he said. so she decided to go along with it. "uh, sure. what do u need me to do?"

Forum » Entertainment & Help » Common Roleplaying » Lunar Academy (the [whats the word ooh yea!] genre that won the vote)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Free website builderuCoz