E+ News: June 17
MannDate: Friday, 2011-06-17, 2:42:22 PM | Message # 1
Bigger DinerSaur
Group: God-Admin
Awards: 1
E+ news

Hello there, I'm Your Always watching God-min. Here with today's newsletter

Article 1: New Look!
I have changed the look of the all around site from that dark black, to Cool Blue, i like this one better now, and hopefully will keep it for a while. Even with this summer heat looking at the nice blue coloring makes me feel nice and cool. i would like to see how you guys would like the nice blue coloring and futuristic look of the new templates

Article 2: Forum Changes
I have cleaned up some of the forums a bit. I Removed the Gamer forums and combined them into the company who made them, pretty simple huh, it was, but the threads that where in it were all deleted, so if you had any in there i'd recommend that you give up on your thread that you had in there, not to be mean... Anyway that was the whole update on the forums for now

Article 3: Moderator/ Admin
Okay, after months of procrastination, i fixed the moderators and admins, and moved them from the user category, to their proper place of power. this one may be the shortest update today

More News and Updates will be added throught the week so keep reading and posting throughout this summer

If you have something to ADD to the update please PM me personally

God-min. Out.

Jumping feet first into hell isn't you job. Making sure it's crowded when you get there is.~ Halo Reach Silver Visor

Kaip122Date: Friday, 2011-06-17, 3:45:03 PM | Message # 2
Bigger DinerSaur
Group: Worshipers
Awards: 0
Of course... My Lord

Hearts-chanDate: Friday, 2011-06-17, 6:39:36 PM | Message # 3
Giant Goldfish
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
Aye, captain!

By the way, why does the thing under my picture say "goldfish" while yours says...whatever it does. -_-

"THIS GAME IS SO ESSY!! D:"

MannDate: Friday, 2011-06-17, 8:01:14 PM | Message # 4
Bigger DinerSaur
Group: God-Admin
Awards: 1
ooh yea, i changed the ranks a bit XD for some reason i guess i was cracked out and after dinersaur you get Tree

would you like to give ranks?
okay
you need ten ranks and the posts you get them
like this

Rank 1: [Rank name] Posts: [Posts neded to get it]
Rank 2: Posts
ect...
all the way up to ten

Jumping feet first into hell isn't you job. Making sure it's crowded when you get there is.~ Halo Reach Silver Visor

Forum » Announcements » Announcements » E+ News: June 17
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Free website builderuCoz