My site
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » The Fridge » Everything else » airsoft (anything about airsoft)
airsoft
SalDate: Monday, 2011-01-10, 4:59:54 PM | Message # 1
Sapling
Group: Users
Awards: 0
airsoft is an awsome sport! i havent been in a real game yet but hvae seen videos and have played with friends in my backyard i myself have a ukarms l96 with a UTG scope and a bipod and sling i also have a gas powered pistol sidearm and a double eagle m85 that sucks but works for props i guess. I am a awsome sniper my cousin tried using a pellet gun (air powered and can shoot tolike 800 fps) and still could not hit a soda can from a distance and i with my airsoft gun (obviously not as acurate or fast and not as far range) was able to hit the can 3 times and he was only able to hit it once. i fired maybe a whole clip which is like 20 rounds and he fired just as many. My pistol is a good gun it has a good rate of fire but once the BBs are gone im dead so i better make sure theyre down before im out of ammuntion. so how about the rest of you? whatsguns you got? what games have you played in? what equipment you got? are you a sniper? pure head on assualt type if guy? heavy weapons type of thing (machine guns)?

Forum » The Fridge » Everything else » airsoft (anything about airsoft)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Free website builderuCoz